Waldwiese Produktbild

Waldwiese

This woodwatch is characterized by the leaf-green dial and the green features.
The frame and the bracelet are made of 90% wood, the other 10% contain the fasteners, made of stainless steel.

This watch fits to the normal everyday life and a fancy dinner in the restaurant.

All in all, a perfect all-rounder.

  • Free Shipping
  • 12 months warranty
  • Sustainable wood
  • Fast customer support

135,00 99,00

Gender:Unisex
Case Diameter:40 mm
Strap Widht:18 mm
Strap Lenght:150 mm - 216 mm
Case Depht:11 mm
Weight:  63 g
Clockwork:Quarz
Glas:Hardlex
Case Material:Bambus
Strap Material:Bambus / Metal
Extra Functions:Chronograph
Water Resistant:Spill-resistant
Warranty:1 Year

Our packaging

They are environmentally friendly and stylish. Our priority is to make sure that your woodwatch arrives in a recycled and sturdy box. UPDATE: We now have more robust boxes. Let yourself be surprised 🙂

We plant trees now

Since August 2019 we have been planting a tree for each sold watch in cooperation with our partners. Be a part of us and help.
1 watch = 1 tree

How it work’s

Free Shipping

We ship worldwide – shipping within the EU is free. After ordering you will receive a confirmation email and your tracking number.

12 months warranty

We love our watches and do everything we can to ensure that every single watch meets the highest quality standards. That’s why you get a 12 month warranty on all our watches so you can be sure when you buy.